Joke 1:
A man approached a very beautiful woman in a large supermarket and said, "I've lost my wife here in the supermarket. Can you talk to me for a couple of minutes?"
 she asked puzzled: Why do you want to talk to me?
Man: Because every time I talk to a beautiful woman, my wife appears out of nowhere.

Joke 2:
Friend1: Who is the perfect husband?
Friend2: One who keeps his mouth shut and his checkbook  open!

Joke 3:
Son: Papa is absolutely bald.
Mother: No Son, don't say so. You know, one who does not have hair on his head, he is a very intelligent person.
Son: Well, now I understand why you have so much hair on your head. 

Joke 4:
Friend1: My Girlfriend’s Birthday Is In Two Days. And She Told Me “Nothing Would Make Me Happier Than A Diamond Ring”.
Friend2: What you are thinking?
Friend1: So I Bought Her Nothing!

Joke 5:
Friend1: My wife told me she needs more space.
Friend2: Then What you said?
Friend1: I said no problem and locked her out of the house.

Joke 6:
Girl1: Did you pass in your exam?
Girl2: Our whole class passed but our teacher failed.
Girl1: How?
Girl2: She is still teaching the same class.

Joke 7:
If a man opens the car door for his wife,
you can be sure of one thing:
either the car is new or the wife.