Joke 1:
Woman1:What book do you like the most?
Woman2: "My husband's checkbook."

Joke 2:
Friend: Today I am upset, can I hear a funny joke please to change my mood?
Me: Easy, just open your front camera! You will hear live.. LOL

Joke 3:
Son: My teacher says I have to write more clearly.
Mom: That’s a good idea, Jordan.
Son: No, it’s not. Then she’ll know I can’t spell.

Joke 4:
Girl: "You never study, so how come you don't fail your math tests?"
Boy: "Because whenever there is a math test, I don't go to school!"

Joke 5:
A lovely girl goes to shop and
says: Show me the underwear.
Shopkeeper shyly: Did not wear today.

Joke 6:
Woman1: What kind of a star can be risky?
Woman2: A shooting star!

Joke 7:
They asked me - What is MARRIAGE?
A very smart and in depth reply:
Marriage is like 2 wires of electricity
If both wires connected correctly - there is light otherwise BLAST...