Joke 1:
Teacher: What happened to your homework?
Student: I made it into a paper plane and someone hijacked it.

Joke 2:
Teacher: I tried your number so many times, it said switched off ...!
Student: Ya, it's my CALLER TUNE.

Joke 3:
Teacher: Give me a sentence starting with 'I'.
Student: I is ..
Teacher: No, You must always say 'I am'.
Student: Oh, right. I am the ninth letter of the alphabet.

Joke 4:
Teacher: What is the full form of MATHS?
Student: Mentally Affected Teachers harrasing Students.

Joke 5:
Teacher: What's the longest word in the English language?
Student: Smiles, because there is a mile between the first and last letters.

Joke 6:
Teacher: In algebra A=B & B=C, it means A=C... Now give relevant example...
Student: Sir, I love you & You love your daughter, It means that I love your daughter.

Joke 7:
Teacher: How do you spell "crocodile"?
Student: "K-R-O-K-O-D-A-I-L"!
Teacher: no that's wrong.
Student: maybe it's wrong. but you asked me how i spell it.

Joke 8:
Teacher: What is the most important source of finance for starting business?
Student: "Father in law"

Joke 9:
Teacher: If you have 12 chocalate and you give 5 to DONA, 3 to ALICE and 4 to ROMA then what will you get?
Student: Sir! 3 new girl friends.

Joke 10:
Teacher: Can you define who is LECTURER?
Student: A LECTURER is a person who has a very bad habit of speaking when someone is sleeping.