Joke 1:
Teacher: what is the height of Himalayas?
Student: 8.8 cm, madam.
Teacher: from where did you get the answer?
Student: I measured from Geography book.

Joke 2:
Teacher: Suppose, you have 4 coins in your pocket and there is a hole in the pocket. All the four coins fall down from that hole. What will you have in your pocket?
Student: A hole.

Joke 3:
Teacher- Did You Do Your Homework?
Student – Did You Grade My Test?
Teacher – I Have Other Students’ Tests To Grade.
Student – I Have Other Teachers’ Homework To Do.

Joke 4:
Teacher: Suppose, you have 2$. You asked your mother for one more. How many would you have then?
Student: 2$
Teacher: Why?
Student: Because my mother won’t give me any.

Joke 5:
Teacher: How many letters are there totally in "A.B.C.D"?
Student: 4
Teacher: I meant the complete set, not just "A.B.C.D"
Student: 52
Teacher: What?! How?
Student: Lower case 26 and Upper case 26.