Joke 1:
Teacher: Which is your native place?
Student: Maharashtra.
Teacher: Can you spell it?
Student: Actually my native place is Goa.

Joke 2:
Student got 100 out of 100 in the exam. So the teacher gave him a gift and said, "Congratulations, you got 100 out of 100 in the exam. I hope you will do the same in the next exam."
Student: Thank you Sir. I hope you will also print the question paper from my uncle’s printing shop next time.

Joke 3:
Teacher: What's the meaning of Attention Deficit Hyperactive Disorder?
Student: Bamba'lakkadi Jimba.
Teacher: I don't understand anything you said.
Student: Same here.

Joke 4:
Teacher: I know you are bad at spelling. That’s why I told you to write down this sentence 10 times. Why did you write only 4 times?
Student: Sir, I am bad at math too.

Joke 5:
Teacher: What is the past participle of the verb to ring?
Student: What do you think it is, Sir?
Teacher: I don't think, I KNOW!
Student: I don't think I know either, Sir!