Joke 1:
At Work:
Excuse Me, May I Disturb You Shortly?
Employee: Of Course, What Is It?
Nothing, I Just Wanted to Disturb You.

Joke 2:
Husband: I have Good News and Bad News. Which Do you want to Hear First?
Wife: The Good News.
Husband: The Good News is that I have No bad News.

Joke 3:
Girl: It is very tough to have love affair with a person who works in bank.
Man: Why?
Girl: I sent him love letter, he send me back remarks -- "signature different"

Joke 4:
Mother: “How Was School Today, Patrick?”
Girl: “It Was Really Great Mum! Today We Made Explosives!”
Mother: “Ooh, They Do Very Fancy Stuff With You These Days. And What Will You Do At School Tomorrow?”
Girl: “What School?”

Joke 5:
A Police Officer Stops A Car.
Officer: “Your Driver’s License Please.”
Driver: “I’m Really Sorry, I Forgot.”
Officer: “At Home?”
Driver: “No, To Do It.”

Joke 6:
Boy: I Am A Super Hero, Guess My Name?

Girl: Superman? Ironman?

.

.

.

.

.

.

Boy: Watchman Who Saves Owners Lives.😁

Joke 7:
A Man Built 2 Swimming Pools.
And He Left one of them unfilled Why?
When Asked Him, He Said,
“That’s for those who don’t know swimming.”