Joke 1:
Recruiter: In this we need someone who is responsible.
Job Applicant: I'm the one you want. On my last job, every time anything went wrong, they said I was responsible.

Joke 2:
Teacher: You've been e-mailing other pupils that I'm ugly!
Student: Sorry, miss, I didn't realize you wanted to keep it a secret.

Joke 3:
Friend1: What did you do on Mother's day?
Freind2: I tried to help a few girls become a mother.

Joke 4:
Judge: Do you accept that you stole the money from him?
Thief: No my lord, he gave it to me.
Judge: Why did he give it to you?
Thief: When I showed him the knife.

Joke 5:
Teacher: You idiots! At your Age, Einstein ranked first in class, What about you??
Student: Sir, At Your Age, Hitler committed suicide..! What about You??

Joke 6:
Daughter: What if a boy hugs me?
Mother: Says Don't.
Daughter: What if he kisses me?
Mother: Say stop.
---------------------
The next day,
when the girl goes to school.
her boyfriend hugged and kissed her
well so she says as her mother told her to do
and she quickly said:
DON'T STOP!!!!!!!...…..

Joke 7:
Judge: You've been brought here for drinking.
Druk: Okay, let's get started.

Joke 8:
Father: Nice car, Where did you buy it?
Son: I won this in a race.
Father: How many persons participated?
Son: THREE, The car owner, the police and me..

Joke 9:
Girlfriend: one kiss and I'll be yours forever.
Boyfriend: thanks for the warning!

Joke 10:
After robbing a bank,
the robber said to the clerk: 'Did you see me robbing?'
Clerk: 'Yes'
Robber shot him dead.
asked the next Clerk: 'Did You?'
2nd Clerk: 'No, but my wife saw you!'

Joke 11:
Mother: What do you call a old snowman?
Girl: Water.