Joke 1:
Wife: I Will Die. 
Husband: I Will Also Die. 
Wife: Why Will You Die? 
Husband: Because I Can't Bear That Much Happiness..!

Joke 2:
Man: Will this bus take me to Jalandhar? 
Driver: Which part? 
Man: All of me, of course!

Joke 3:
Girl: Girls are better than boys.
Boy: Then why did God make boys first?
Girl: Duh, you have to have a rough draft before the final copy.

Joke 4:
Woman1: Happy wedding anniversary
Woman2: Thank you
Woman1:Shall we have Tandoori chicken to celebrate?
Woman2:Why punish the poor chicken for the mistake we have made

Joke 5:
Prospective husband: Do you have a book called 'Man, The Master of Women'?
Salesgirl: The fiction department is on the other side, sir.

Joke 6:
On a romantic date,
Girlfriend: Darling ! On our engagement will you give me a ring? 
Boyfriend: Sure ! What’s your phone number?

Joke 7:
One standing below a tube light with an open mouth.
Why?
Because his doctor advised him:
“Today’s dinner should be light !”