Joke 1:
Man1: My grandfather lived for 96 years & he never used glasses... 
Man2: Yes, I know, some people in my family also drink directly from the bottle.. 

Joke 2:
Two elderly gentlemen from a retirement center were sitting on a bench under a tree.
one says: I'm 83 years old now and I'm just full of aches and pains. I know you're about my age. How do you feel?
other says: I feel just like a newborn baby.
one says: Really!? Like a newborn baby!?
other says: Yep. No hair, no teeth, and I think I just wet my pants.

Joke 3:
A Teacher lecturing on population.
Teacher: In India after Every 10 sec a women gives birth to a kid.
A Student stands up: we must find & stop her!. 

Joke 4:
Man1: I have a Question!
Man2: What?
Man1: What is different between Farmers and husbands?
Man2: Farmers have "Agri_culture " 
& Husbands have "Agree_culture "

Joke 5:
Man1: What is the Similarity between Woman & Alcohol?
Man2 Replied: They both have Amazing Qualities of giving Pleasure at Night & a Headache during the Day. 

Joke 6:
Woman was writing something very slowly. 
Other woman asked: Why are you writing so slowly?
She Replied: I'm writing to my 6 year old son, he can't read very fast.

Joke 7:
After finishing MBBS one started his practice.
He Checked 1st Patient's Eyes, Tongue & Ears By Torch
& Finally Said: "Torch is okay".