Joke 1:
Wife: Look at that Drunkard! 
Hubby: Who is he? 
Wife: 10 years back he proposed me & I Rejected. 
Hubby: Oh My God, He is still celebrating... Wow... 

Joke 2:
Interviewer: Just imagine you are on the 3rd floor, it caught fire and how will you escape?
Man(Answered): its simple. I will stop my imagination!!!

Joke 3:
Friend1: Why do you want to get a divorce?
Friend2: My husband treats me like a dog.
Friend1: Does he mistreat you? Does he hit you?
Friend2: No, he wants me to be faithful to him.

Joke 4:
Girl1: What is difference between Orange and Apple? 
Girl2: Color of Orange is orange, but color of Apple is not APPLE.

Joke 5:
Husband: Darling, I'm very sick, would you please call me a vet?
Wife: A vet? Why do you want a vet and not a medical doctor?
Husband: Because I work like a horse, live like a dog, and have to sleep with a silly cow!

Joke 6:
Boy1: Can you spell a word that has more than 100 letters in it?
Boy2: P-O-S-T-B-O-X.

Joke 7:
No Man Can Ever Be Satisfied with 4 things in life. 
(1) Mobile 
(2) Automobile 
(3) TV 
(4) Wife 
Because there is always a better model in neighborhood.