Joke 1:
Patient: What l am worried about is my height and not my weight.
Doctor: How come?
Patient: According to my weight, my height should be 7 feet, 8 inches.

Joke 2:
Wife: Whenever I keep money in my purse, our son steals it! I don’t know what to do?
Husband: Hide it in his books. I know he will never touch them.

Joke 3:
In meeting,
Boss: How do you motivate your employees to be so punctual?
Employee: It's simple. I have 30 employees and 29 free parking spaces. One is paid parking.

Joke 4:
Teacher: use the word "beans" in a sentence
Student1: My father grows beans
Student2: My mother cooks beans
Student3: We are all human beans

Joke 5:
Traffic Police: Your tail light is broken, your tires must be changed, and your bumper hangs halfway down. That will be 300 dollars!!
Man on Car: Alright, go ahead and do it. They want twice as much as that at the garage.

Joke 6:
Doctor: Your case is quite complicated
Patient: Why doctor? What happened?
Doctor: You got a disease from the chapter which I left as optional during my studies.

Joke 7:
Mom always said,
"Money Doesn't Grow On Trees!"
But if money is made from paper
and paper comes from trees,
then isn't she wrong?