Joke 1:
Son: Dad, I was away for a week. Yesterday I sent a fax to my wife I'd be home that night,
and when I got into my room I found my wife in another man's arms. Why, dad? Tell me why!'
Father: Maybe, son, she didn't get the fax.

Joke 2:
Girl: Mother, I've got a stomach ache.
Mother: That's because your stomach is empty.
You would feel better if you had something in it.
Father: I had a serve headache all day.
Girl: That's because it's empty You'd feel better if you had something in it.

Joke 3:
Friend1: Woman live a better, longer and peaceful life.!! Why?
Friend2: A woman does not have a wife..!!

Joke 4:
Husband: When I got mad at you, you never fight back, How do you control your anger?
Wife: I clean the toilet.
Husband: How does that help?
Wife: I use your toothbrush.

Joke 5:
Wife: What is my value in the family.
Husband: Unknown Virus.

Joke 6:
Nobody teaches Volcanoes to erupt,
Tsunamis to devastate'
Hurricanes to sway around
and on one teaches
How to choose a wife,
NATURAL DISASTERS JUST HAPPEN.