Joke 1:
Man1: You looked trouble, What's your problem?
Man2: 'I'm going to be a father.
Man1: But that's wonderful
Man2: What's wonderful? My wife doesn't know about it.

Joke 2:
Doctor: your husband needs rest and peace. here are some sleeping pills.
Patient: When must I give them to him?
Doctor: They are for you.


Joke 3:
Son: Mommy, does God use our bathroom?
Mom: No darling. Why do you ask?
Son: Because every morning daddy bangs on the door and shouts, 'Oh god, are you still in there?'


Joke 4:
Wife: Your honor, I want to divorce my husband.
Judge: But why?
Wife: Because he is not faithful to me.
Judge: How do you know?
Wife: My lord, not a single child resembles him.


Joke 5:
Son: Daddy, how much does it cost to get married?
Father: I don't know son, I'm still paying.


Joke 6:
Wife: What about your salary?
Husband: File in use, Try Later.


Joke 7:
When man holds a woman hand before marriage,
it is love but when he holds it after marriage?
Its self-defence!