Joke 1:
Wife: I had to marry you to find out how stupid you are.
Husband: you should have known it the minute, I asked you to marry me.

Joke 2:
Doctor: Your recovery was a miracle!
Patient: PRAISE GOD. Now I don't have to pay you!

Joke 3:
Wife: You always carry my photo in your handbag to the office. Why?
Husband: When there is a problem, no matter how impossible,
I look at your picture and the problem disappears.
Wife: You see how miraculous and powerful I am for you?
Husband: Yes, I see your picture and say to myself,
'What other problem can there be greater than this one?'

Joke 4:
Friend1: Why do couples hold hands during their wedding day?
Friend2: It is just a formality, like two boxers shaking hands before the fight begin!

Joke 5:
Man1: My wife is too good. She can talk on any subject for hours.
Man2: Ahh!! my wife is better, she does not even need a subject to talk about!

Joke 6:
Wife: What will you give me if I climb the great Mount Everest?
Husband: A lovely Push....!!!

Joke 7:
HUSBAND and WIFE are like 2 tyres of a vehicle
if 1 punctures, the vehicle can't move further
MORAL
always keep a SPARE TYRE...