Joke 1:
Son: Mom, when I was on the bus with dad this morning, he told me to give up my seat to a lady.
Mon: Well, You have done the right thing.
Son: But mom, I was sitting on daddy's lap.

Joke 2:
Lady: Doctor, I think my husband has a fearful disease. I talk to him for hours and he doesn't hear a word I say.
Doctor: That's not a disease, its a gift!

Joke 3:
Man1: What is the most effective way to Remember wife’s birthday?
Man2: Just forget it once and you will never forget it again.

Joke 4:
Neighbour: I notice that your wife is mostly in the kitchen, Probably she cooks many varieties.!
Man(replied): No, Actually our Telephone Connection is in the kitchen.

Joke 5:
Girlfriend: When we get married, I want to share all your worries, troubles and lighten your burden.
Boyfriend: It's very kind of you, darling, but i don't have any worries or troubles.
Girlfriend: Well that’s because we aren’t married yet.

Joke 6:
Friend1: What is the difference between mother and wife?
Friend2: One woman brings you into this world crying.. and the other ensures you continue to do so.

Joke 7:
Wife: Let's go for shopping!
Husband: NO.
Wife: At least, give me your Credit Card, I want to do shopping.
Husband: Sharing Violation. Access Denied.

Joke 8:
Difference between Friend and Wife
U can Tell your Friend
'U r my Best Friend'
BUT
Do u have courage tell to your Wife
'U are my Best Wife?'