Joke 1:
Trainer: If an old man and a child come near your car, what will you hit?
Girl: Old man.
Trainer: Idiot. You should hit the BRAKE.

Joke 2:
Man1: Do you have a girlfriend Harry?
Man2: Yes John
Man1: Nice. Where is she from?
Man2: From a different nation
Man1: Oh really? Which nation?
Man2: From my imagiNATION.

Joke 3:
Boy: I went to your house.
I feel that we will not get married now.
Girl: Why, met Papa?
Boy: No, but I met your sister.

Joke 4:
Relative: Son, what’s your age?
Guy: 25
Relative: it’s an age of marriage, son. When will you marry?
Guy: Very soon. And what’s your age, uncle?
Relative: 70
Guy: it’s an age of death, uncle. When will you die?

Joke 5:
Man1: I used to study under a candle.
Man2: I used to study under street light.
Man3: What did you guys do during the daytime?

Joke 6:
Man1: Can a woman make you a millionaire?
Man2: Yes! If you are a billionaire!!

Joke 7:
Now a Days!!
Position of Husband is like a Split A.C,
No matter how loud he is outside,
But inside the house
He is designed to remain silent, cool & controlled by
remote called Wife.