Joke 1:
Mother: Did you enjoy your first day at school?
Daughter: First day? Do you mean I have to go back tomorrow?

Joke 2:
Son: Dad, what is an idiot?
Father: An idiot is a person who tries to explain his ideas in such a strange and long way that another person who is listening to him can't understand him. Do you understand me?
Son: No.

Joke 3:
Lady1(driving a car): Excuse me. Do you know the way to the zoo?
Lady2(Answered): No, I'm sorry I don't.
Lady1: Well, it's two blocks this way, then one block to the left.

Joke 4:
Husband(with wife): Waiter! There is a frog in my soup!
Waiter: Sorry, sir. The fly is on vacation.

Joke 5:
Man1: I have a good, cheap apartment for you.
Man2: By the week or by the month?
Man1: By the garbage dump..

Joke 6:
Man: How much to have this tooth pulled?
Doctor: $140.00
Man: $140.00 for just a few minutes work?
Doctor: I can extract it very slowly if you like.

Joke 7:
The First 3 Years of Marriage;

In the first year of marriage,
the man speaks and the woman listens.

In the second year,
the woman speaks and the man listens.

In the third year,
they both speak and the neighbors listen.