Joke 1:
Woman: I Need Pink curtains for my computer.
Seller: Computer Doesn't Need Curtains.
Woman: I have windows installed.

Joke 2:
Son: What is the difference between confidence and confidential?
Father: You are my son, I'm confident. Your friend is also my son, that's confidential!

Joke 3:
Friend1: What's the difference between stress, tension and panic?
friend2: Stress is when wife is pregnant, Tension is when girlfriend is pregnant, and Panic is when both are pregnant. 

Joke 4:
Boy: You would be a good dancer except for two things.
Girl: What are the two things?
Boy: Your feet.

Joke 5:
Firend1: What starts with E, ends with E, and has only 1 letter in it?
Friend2: What?
Friend1: Envelope.

Joke 6:
Nurse: blessed you become Papa!!
Man: Do not tell my wife I will surprise him !

Joke 7:
Girlfriends are like chocolates, Taste good anytime.
Lovers are like PIZZAS, Hot n spicy, eaten frequently.
Husbands are like Dal RICE, Eaten when there's no choice.