Joke 1:
On Accident site;
Man1: O God! I have lost my hand, oh!
Man2: Control yourself. Don't cry. See that man. He has lost his head. Is he crying?

Joke 2:
Friend1: What is it called when a man blows in another man's ear?
Friend2: What?
Friend1: Data Transfer..

Joke 3:
Son of Doctor: Dad, now that I am setting up my own practice, give me some guidelines of success.
Doctor: Always, write your prescriptions illegibly and your bills legibly.

Joke 4::
Teacher: Everyone who thinks they're stupid,stand up! Do you think you're stupid, Little Johnny?
Johnny: No, ma'am, but I hate to see you standing there all by yourself!

Joke 5:
Man: I just bought a new hearing aid. It cost me four thousand dollars, but its state of the art. It's perfect.
Woman: Really, What kind is it?
Man: Twelve thirty.

Joke 6:
Woman: Why were hurricanes usually named after women?
Man: Because when they arrive, they're wet and wild, but when they go, they take your house and car.

Joke 7:
When we are born,
our mothers get the compliments and the flowers.
When we are married,
our brides get the presents and the publicity.
When we die,
our widows get the life insurance.
Why do women want to be liberated from?