Joke 1:
Friend1: Why is playing the viola like peeing in your pants?
Friend2: Why?
Friend1: They both give you a nice warm feeling without making any sound.

Joke 2:
Doctor: Do you have any acetylsalicylic acid?
Pharmacist(Shopkeeper): You mean aspirin?
Doctor: That's it, I can never remember that word.

Joke 3:
Man: U cheated me.
Shopkeeper: No, I sold a good radio to you.
Man: Radio label shows Made in Japan but,
radio says this is "All India Radio!"

Joke 4:
Nurse: There's a man out who says he can make himself invisible.
Doctor: Tell him I can't see him right now.

Joke 5:
Friend1: What is the name of your car?
Friend2: I forgot the name, but is starts with "T"
Friend1: Oh, what a strange car, starts with Tea. 
All cars that I know start with petrol.

Joke 6:
Friend1: What do you call a woman in heaven?
Friend2: An Angel
Friend1: crowd of woman in heaven?
Friend2: A host of Angels
Friend1: And all woman in heaven?
Friend3: PEACE ON EARTH!

Joke 7:
Dream makes all things possible,
Hope makes all things work,
love makes all things beautiful,
smile makes all the above,
so always BRUSH UR TEETH...!